Tranquil Garden Project
Sunday, 10 October, 2010 - 09:00 - 15:00
We hope to
Design and create a sustainable Tranquil Garden which will become a quiet, contemplative
space in the grounds of the school.
· Involve students in the project as a part of the curriculum on sustainability.
· Engage interested members of the school community, the broader community and state and
local government representatives in the design.
· Contribute to noise abatement for the school by designing a “green wall” between the road
and the Tranquil Garden.
· Build capacity for all involved in the project to think multi-dimensionally and from multiple
· Conduct a one off project which has the potential to be repeatable
· Demonstrate “Community in Action”
Event Website: http://www.cannhillss.eq.edu.au/
How to Get Involved Planning the Event: Please telephone the school 3902 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP leaving a message for Susan McKinnon or Chris Ling.
Related Files: (to download, right-click and "Save As...")