Contributions to 350.org are tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes in the United States. A copy of our latest financial report may be found here or obtained by writing to 350.org, PO Box 843004, Boston, MA 02284-3004 (or call 646-801-0759). If you are a resident of one of these states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency:
- FLORIDA — A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration Number CH50032.
- GEORGIA — A full and fair description of the programs of the 350.org and our financial statements are available here.
- MARYLAND — Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- MISSISSIPPI — The official registration and financial information of 350.org may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- NEW JERSEY — INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- NEW YORK — Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- NORTH CAROLINA — FINANCIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ORGANIZATION AND A COPY OF ITS LICENSE ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE STATE SOLICITATION LICENSING BRANCH AT 1-888-830-4989. THE LICENSE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE.
- PENNSYLVANIA — The official registration and financial information of 350.org may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- VIRGINIA — Virginia State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- WASHINGTON — Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332-4483.
- WEST VIRGINIA — Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
- WISCONSIN – a financial statement of 350.org disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue, and expenses for the preceding fiscal year can be found here.
REGISTRATION WITH ANY OF THESE STATE AGENCIES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY ANY STATE.