What a weekend! The Global Just Recovery Gathering is finished. We travelled around the world (from home), and connected with thousands of inspiring activists from over 60 countries, in 10 languages. We couldn’t have done it without you.
Here’s what you can do now that the Gathering is over:
- Watch: We’re so grateful to everyone who made each session so powerful and engaging. The videos of the panels are up at justrecoverygathering.org if people want to go and re-watch. Recorded workshops, cultural sessions and movement stories will be available on the website in the coming weeks.
- Get involved: It takes everyone to change everything. Please stay engaged in the climate movement. You can find a list of campaigns around the world to get involved in. Bring the energy you felt from the Gathering into ongoing work
- Tell us what you thought: We also want to hear from you about your experiences during the Global Just Recovery Gathering. If you can take a few minutes and fill out the survey.
- Find more resources and trainings: If you also want to keep on learning and growing, we’ve also compiled a list of amazing resources to help you strategise, organise and run trainings. There have even been two new amazing booklets that got released during the Gathering – Dare to Question and A Better World is Paintable
- Donate: If you are able to make a donation to help support this work, that would be greatly appreciated.
We hope you take time to rest and breathe. We’ll be in touch with lots more materials and highlights from this amazing the gathering.
My favourite thing about this weekend was that it highlighted our global interconnectedness and showed that we have the power and the will to build the future that the world needs.
We can’t imagine a future like this without you.