350.org seeks qualified, motivated and passionate individuals to join our team. We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
- Communications Coordinator for Eastern Europe, Caucasus, and Central Asia
- South Asia Digital Campaigner
- Global Digital Coordinator
- Latin America Communications Coordinator
- USA City and State Divestment Campaigner
- Digital Campaigner – US Divestment
- Global Artivist Coordinator
- European Digital Campaigner
3-6 Month Contracts for the New York Climate Summit
- Mobilization Communications Coordinator
- National Organizing Coordinator
- Digital Organizing Coordinator
- New York Organizing Coordinator
350.org wants to be an inclusive and collaborative group of people who bring a variety of approaches to the work we do. We’re committed to the principles of justice, and we try to build a workplace where everyone’s treated fairly and enjoys working together. We value new perspectives, ideas of all sorts, and different ways of working. Diverse perspectives and experiences improve the way 350.org carries out its work – including what we decide to work on and how creatively/effectively we do that. We do our best to make staff positions accessible to women, people of of any ethnic background, people of any age, Indigenous people, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer people, disabled people, and other under-represented communities in our kind of organisations – including communities most impacted by climate change or impacted by other kinds of environmental, social, and economic injustice.
If you have suggestions for us on how to do this better, we really value your input and strongly encourage you to write to us at jobs[@]350.org with the subject line ‘Hiring Feedback’.