The IPCC’s special report on 1.5°C should be a wake up call for decision-makers at every level.
To make sure the message is heard, groups across the world are delivering the IPCC’s report to decision-makers who are supporting the fossil fuel industry.
How you deliver the report is up to you: from simply printing a copy and hand-delivering it to your target, to human signs and banner drops. Whatever gets the message across.
- Talking points
- Media advisory template
- Suggested targets and locations
- How to take great action photos
- How to submit your action photos
- Article: Why half a degree of global warming is a big deal.
Report for delivery
- IPCC Special Report into 1.5°C
- The People’s Dossier, prepared by 350.org
- Poster designs
- Wall poster generator. Turn images into large, multi-sheet posters. Great for wheat-pasting.